As mentioned on our main page, there is no ‘quick fix’ when preparing for the AF2 Business Financial Planning Exam.
The CII claim that 150 hours of revision is required to adequately cover the syllabus to be tested. Whilst this might well be an exaggeration, is gives an idea of the amount of work involved.
This exam is not just about financial planning, but you will need to know how to read a balance sheet, calculate writing down allowances and taxation of employers and employees. Questions may also test your ability to advise companies and their Directors who are not doing so well financially
In 2015, the pass rate for this exam was 52.27%
- o Main legal forms of business and how they are set up and managed
- o Consequences of bankruptcy or insolvency
- o Business accounts an financial controls
- o Taxation of business entities, its owners and employees
- o Main legal responsibilities businesses have to employees, suppliers and customers
- o Main principles of business protection insurance, including key person, share protection and partnership protection
- o Main uses of pensions for business planning
If you attend one of our courses and fail to pass the exam (although we don't think you will), we will continue to provide written and telephone technical support for future sitting of the exam.
If you wish to take a sneak peak at our service offerings then please contact us via the Contact page and we will be happy to provide some to you via e-mail.
Next Exam Date: -
Our revision days include pre-course study material, plus ongoing support from the date of the course until the day of the exam. Time will be spent analysing case studies and explaining how they should be approached in exam conditions plus tips on exam technique.
All revision days are priced at £245.
NOTE: Dates/Locations marked by * are fully booked.
Our workbooks include aspects of the syllabus from level 4 Diploma exams and ‘mock’ case studies, which you should not attempt until you have completed the revision text contained within the workbook.
Please see our Workbooks page for more.