RO3 is a one hour exam, in which time you will be expected to answer 50 questions with the click of a mouse.
Of those questions, 39 will be multi-choice, whereby you will be required to identify the one correct answer from a list of four.
These are followed by 11 multi response questions, in which several answers will be correct from a list of 6 potentials. In order to gain 1 mark, you will need to correctly identify all the correct answers listed within the question.
In order to achieve a pass, you will need to correctly answer 33 of the available 50 questions
- Understand the UK tax system as relating individuals and trusts
- The main features of Income Tax
- The main features of National Insurance Contributions
- The main features of Capital Gains Tax
- The main features of Inheritance Tax
- The implications of residence and domicile on UK tax liability
- The main features of UK tax compliance
- Stamp Duty Reserve Tax and Stamp Duty Land Tax
- The rules and impact of Value Added Tax (VAT) and Corporation Tax
- Taxation of investments relating individuals and trusts
- Taxation of direct and indirect investments
- The role and relevance of tax in the financial affairs of individuals and trusts
- Calculate basic elements of Income Tax, NICs, CGT, and IHT, including the impact of lifetime transfers and transfers at death
If you attend one of our courses and fail to pass the exam (although we don't think you will), we will continue to provide written and telephone technical support for future sitting of the exam.
If you wish to take a sneak peak at our service offerings then please contact us via the contact page and we will be happy to provide some to you via e-mail.
Next Exam Date: Ongoing
Our revision days include pre-course study material, plus ongoing support from the date of the course until the day of the exam. Time will be spent explaining how each question type should be approached in exam conditions, plus tips on exam technique and how to manage your time to help avoid disappointment.
All revision days are priced at £225.
NOTE: Dates/Locations marked by * are fully booked.
Please see our Workbooks page for more.